Monday, October 24, 2011

Its Really a Great Way to Send Gifts to India


I have been living in NY for more than 3 years this time. I am not really an extrovert person and don’t mix well with others easily. This is the reason that I never felt like giving away Gifts to India anyone. I was not used to of doing it even when I was India. The reason can be that no one gifted me either. But all this was the case until last year. What happened last year? I got married. Sapna was from a well to do family in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The first thing she asked me after coming to NY was a gift for her younger brother. I was a bit reluctant as I was not much aware of these things here, and in fact did not realize it as a necessary thing to do. But, I didn’t’ express my sentiments before her. Instead I promised her to go for shopping in the evening.

I discussed it with my friends in the office and came up with a better idea. I returned home, Sapna was ready to go to market. I told her that we are not going to market. And, before she could feel disappointed, I declared that we are sure going to Send Gifts to India for her brother right then. I opened a website Gujarat Gifts and asked her to choose a gift for her brother. She was agog to look at the opportunity. We placed order and were double surprised to hear the acknowledgement the very next day.

I had not realized that it would be so easy. Perhaps that was the only thing that was restricting me from sending gifts to India. Since that day, we both have sent multiple Cakes to India for our friends and family member.

Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/chocolates.html