Friday, November 11, 2011

Gifts to India - That Was the Most Precious Gift I had ever received


It was just last year. It had been 3 months since I had got engaged with Raunak. It was just a few days to our marriage. Suddenly a call came and everyone at home got tensed. It was from Raunak’s father. The marriage was to be postponed for a year’s time approx. Raunak had got a job abroad. He was to join immediate. This was a life changing moment in Raunak’s life and we did have to realize that.

We all agreed to the new developments. I had cried a lot in solitude. But today, after a year of our marriage, I realize that that was the most precious time in our life. Raunak used to phone me every day, and I did wait for his call whole the day. That was the most romantic period of life. I still remember the day when Raunak had sent a Gifts to India for me. It was a beautiful diamond jewellery set. This was the same one that I had seen in a store a few days back and had liked very much. Later, when I talked to Raunak, he told me that he suddenly got this thing up, while he was searching something else online.

He just guessed that I would like it and bought this gift online. The site provided the facility to Send Gifts to India. I have kept this still safe in my cupboard. This was the most precious gift I had ever received.

Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/flowers/combos-and-hampers/flowers-and-teddies.html